Sunday 28 October 2018

Siima's vows, Bernard's promise at #TheKaBernzWedding


Siima takes her 'vows' October 26, 2018. PHOTO @makulapictures

Kampala, Uganda | LOUIS JADWONG | Here are Siima Sabiti's vows, and a promise by Bernard Mukasa, in front of "Dr.Bishop Pastor" Moses Rudende at Friday's wedding-themed fundraising event. All proceeds will go towards Lulu’s Go Fund Me. (click to read more)
Siima is Editor of Vision Group's Flair Magazine, while Bernard is a city lawyer.

******

Siima

Before my family represented here by my bemused brother and sister, before goddess, infront of tweeps,and well wishers

I VOW

To always RETWEET you when you make sense,

To be your friend, and recommend SHEA BUTTER TREATMENT For your beard,

To graciously overlook the fact you are an ARSENAL FAN,

Until OTT, do us part.

*********

Bernard

Here are the PROMISES I make to you

I promise to keep my BEARD GAME strong,

I promise to RETWEET and LIKE your tweets even when it is hard, especially when you are going on about @idriselba or telling me something amazing about chicken,

I promise, because it is you telling your TRUTH with your chest, plus I know better than to say anything when you get that crazy look in your eyes when Idris and chicken come up,

I promise to be your TWEEP, 

Working towards the same goal, world peace and LULU's further education,

So Siima, that I PROMISE you today.
*****
THE SERMON ( we are yet to get it, copyright issues :-)..... being sorted out by our legal team BUT we are told, you could make it easier for us by visiting -click )

******
 MORE PHOTOGRAPHS



No comments:

Post a Comment