Friday 25 December 2020

Galogitho's Christmas 2020 message to all Ugandans of goodwill

 


BY Stephen Renny Galogitho

*******

Greetings to you all loving Comrades.

May the Christmas season cradled in the birth of our Savior, the Christ, bring along with it Joy, Love and Peace to you and your families. May His presence fill your lives with heavenly tranquil. 

During the course of this year, in the middle of one of the foulest pandemics since Renaissance, you have inspired me with your kindness, love and endurance. You exhumed me from the darkness where I had been buried and brought a bright light into my life that now has illuminated my soul to glow with the twinkle of a thousand stars. 

Leadership without a following is like a man taking a lonely walk into the jungles of uncertainty. Your selfless efforts to restore man’s dignity are a demonstration of the love of God and unfailing hope that humanity can rise for a common good. It is a clear reawakening of the human consciousness towards social justice, an urgent imperative of our time. 

I am grateful for your generosity, humbled by your kindness, energized by your zeal and challenged in equal measure.  Luke 12: 48 captures this mood for me both in depth and relevance. “For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required and to whom men have committed much, from him they will ask the more”. 

Like I was 25years ago, so I am still today committed to the struggle to work for Social Justice for all mankind.  Whenever I will be up and running, I pledge to seek out for you and we fraternize in this discourse.  

Having weathered the storms of 2020, I pray that the Almighty helps us to navigate through the times ahead. Thank you for being there for me and standing with me. Together we shall make a positive contribution to humanity in our locale and beyond.  

Keep safe; be of good health and Merry Christmas to you all.

I remain yours truly,

Stephen Renny Galogitho

3 comments:

  1. You have resurrected. Redeem the years eaten by locusts. You can go to medical school if you still wish and rally our support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am glad to hear from you. 1995-99. I will soon also make a contribution to my first guild president & a fellow Lumumbist. Keep on going, leave the past behind. Move on responsibly.

    ReplyDelete